Secure expensive Total Stations, GPS Antennas and other tripod mounted instruments from the growing risk of theft. A significant number of Total Stations are stolen every year and not recovered. The majority are stolen whilst in use on busy streets. The Wren-a-guard protects against opportunist theft and acts as a visible deterrent. The Wren-a-Guard Pro option includes a 120db alarm which signals the surveyor to any disruption or movement of the tripod.
This device is tested with Leica Tripods and Tribrachs without optical plummets.
- Stops tripod legs being folded and loaded into a car or van.
- Combination padlocks secures instrument to tripod.
- Instrument is secured with additional locking plate.
- Easy and simple to fit.
- No adaptations needed to tripods or equipment.
- 120db motion sensitive Xena XX6 alarm.
- 3m Lanyard to secure tripod to fixed objects or instrument box.
- Includes 3 centre pieces for easy traversing.
- Potential to reduce insurance premiums.