Step by step guide for setting forms with a Leica Rugby Laser.
This application is shown using a Leica Rod Eye 140, Classic Receiver.
- Set up the Rugby on a tripod.
- Set up the tripod on a stable surface outside the working area.
- Attach the receiver to a rod.
- Turn on the Rugby and the receiver.
- Set the base of the rod on a known point for the finished height of forms
- Adjust the height of the receiver on the rod until the on-grade (centre-line) position is indicated on the receiver by:
- the centre bar
- the green flashing LED
- a solid audio tone
- Set the rod with the attached receiver on top of the form.
- Adjust the height of the form until the on-grade position is again indicated.
- Continue to additional positions until the forms are levelled to the rotating plane of the Rugby.